Here are some of the things we believe:
- We believe in the inerrancy of scripture. Contrary to what some people may suggest there are no errors or contradictions in this God breathed (1 Timothy 3:16) collection of inspired books. It is God speaking to His people.
- We believe in the triune Godhead of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God.
- We believe that we are a part of a fallen world and apart from Christ we stand condemned before our perfectly Holy Father in Heaven.
- We believe that the only path to salvation is through the grace of God and the redemptive work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who laid down His life for our sin and was dead and buried and resurrected on the third day.
- We believe that we cannot be saved by our works but only through God’s grace by giving ourselves fully to the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe as contemporary disciples of Jesus Christ we are to take the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) very seriously.
- We believe we are called to reach out to all people where they are at in their daily lives, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, culture or nationality and bring the simple truth of the gospel of grace in Christ Jesus.
- We believe that every aspect of our outreach here at home and abroad must be considerate and respectful of the demographic of the people we seek to reach.
- We believe we must reach people where they are at, minister to their human and spiritual needs with love and compassion, just as Jesus Himself did.
For a more complete statement of our beliefs follow the link below: